WE HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS WITH THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND OUR STAFF IN MIND THAT WE MUST ENFORCE THE FOLLOWING:
- Please stay home if you have ANY symptoms outlined by the CDC as potentially hazardous, or if you feel uncomfortable in shared spaces.
- No more than eight people per table
- Kids must stay at the table with their family at all times, no exceptions.
- Please wear a mask at all times unless you are seated at a table eating and drinking.
- All food and drink will be served in disposable biodegradable containers. Please throw away all of your trash for the safety of our staff.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Park.
- Bathrooms will be limited to 2 guests at a time, and there will be lines for social distancing.
- Our employees have been provided with safety training and are required to wear a mask at all times.
- We will have employees designated to sanitize surfaces constantly.
STAY LOCAL. STAY SAFE.